Debbie's First Solo Online Class
I am launching my first-ever solo online class (gasp!!!) It’s called: Cups & Mugs: Everyday Objects as Our Storytellers. I’m very excited that it will be offered through the Jeanne Oliver Creative Network, and Early Bird Registration begins today!
Students will get:
- Over 6.5 hours of video lessons, including 3 projects done in acrylics
- A bonus lesson in oils
- Tips for creating original still lifes that tell a story
- Thought-provoking quotes
- Reflections on how cups and mugs are symbols of vulnerability and strength, rituals and comfort, community and solitude, emptiness and fullness, and more
- Journaling prompts to take the lessons deeper
- Painting “challenges” to inspire personal creations
The Early Bird price is only $42 (a $20 savings off the regular course price). The course will go live on June 30th.